Established as a cloud-based CE marking software-as-a-service business, CE Check transforms itself into a global product compliance hub and rebrands as “Clever Compliance”.
The company decided to radically change their business model in order to extend their scope, improve stakeholder returns and drive long-term growth. The transformation was started in autumn 2019 and will be officially completed in the first quarter of 2020.
Some of the highlights of the transformation are, as follows:
- Creating a global product compliance hub that consists of a compliance marketplace and compliance management system;
- Extending the range of product markings offered: FDA, FCC, CB and CE marking;
- Broadening the scope of compliance services provided. E.g. EMC scanning and design assistance, risk analysis, on-site product assessment and many more;
- Serve a wider range of clients: from small manufacturers and importers to large multinational organisations and compliance institutes;
- Funding the transformation through existing resources;
- Building successful and long-lasting business partnerships.
About the Compliance Marketplace
The compliance marketplace is a digital store where non-food product manufacturers, importers and suppliers can find and purchase the product compliance service they need. All compliance services are grouped by product categories to make it easy for clients to find what they are looking for. For instance, manufacturers of electrical goods can get a second opinion on standards, request EMC design assistance, book a test lab or get full product compliance support.
The compliance marketplace connects those in need of a service with those that can provide the service. CE Check, now Clever Compliance, has carefully selected all providers to ensure the high-quality of the services offered. Each provider has years of experience within product certification and is renowned worldwide for their professionalism and reliability.
About the Product Compliance Management System
The management system helps companies and compliance institutes streamline their product compliance management operations and get control over all their compliance activities. It further facilitates teams’ coordination and collaboration across organisations. As overall, the product compliance management system solves all of the following compliance problems:
- Regulatory monitoring
- Data reporting,
- Management and automation of product compliance workflows,
- Creation and storage of compliance documentation,
- Establishing compliance responsibilities and tasks to teams and tracking their progress.